Captain Matthew Flinders
Our majestic flagship the “Captain Matthew Flinders” offers 144 ft of unparalleled luxury onboard!
The largest & grandest of all passenger ships in Toronto and stunning from bow to stern, the Flinders’ original custom build reflects a transitional style – without compromising its superior boat design and layout. The Flinders’ interior colour palette of marine blue, gold and burgundy, is a reflection of her classic nautical beauty. A bright and welcoming entrance foyer features warm, honey-toned wall panels. Lush wool carpeting in rich indigo hues on both interior salons and enhance the classic nautical feel.
The Flinders’ magnificent bars, made of Tasmanian myrtle hardwood are complemented with long stretches of stunning bronze-flecked quartz counters and are showcased in soft blue lighting. For your comfort, the dining salons are outfitted with black Chiavari chairs.
Her spacious interior spaces are now lit with clean, white lighting, with dimmers to set the mood. An incredible sound system boasts over 80 speakers and is centered around the innovative Symetrix Jupiter 8 – which provides clean, balanced sound throughout the ship. Separate sound controls are available on each of the Flinders’ three decks and an LCD projector with retractable screen are also available on board. The Captain Matthew Flinders provides climate-controlled comfort in both interior salons. The spacious and comfortable outer decks offer your guests an incredible open-air experience while touring through Toronto’s dazzling waterfront. Make your next event unforgettable by hosting it on this spectacular vessel and you will soon understand why it is a ship of celebrity status!
- Chef and Full Service Kitchen on board
- Licensed by the LLBO
- Transport Canada Certified for 575 Passengers
- Disc Jockey, Sound System & Dance Floors
- Professional Coordinators to assist in the planning of your Event
- Please contact us for a customized quote.
- *All interior and covered areas of our ship are non-smoking areas. In compliance with Smoke Free Ontario, guests who smoke may do so only in the designated smoking section on the stern deck of the Captain Matthew Flinders, where food and beverage cannot be consumed.