One of the largest passenger ships in Toronto, and delightfully bright and contemporary, The Northern Spirit is the favourite choice to comfortably entertain large groups. With an impressive list of high profile functions hosted onboard, this 140-foot ship boasts three spacious decks. The two interior decks, with their abundance of natural light and subtle blue tones, create a spacious and luminous atmosphere. The third open deck provides you with the largest dance floor in the harbour! No other ship offers the Northern Spirit’s dining capacity, along with chiavari chairs, wrap-around windows, updated decor and an excellent sound system. Our Chef is onboard, providing freshly prepared meals. Whether buffet style or food stations, the Northern Spirit offers versatile event space. The two dining decks have plenty of windows to allow the fresh air breeze in. In the winter months, the interior decks are heated for your comfort. The Captain and crew of The Northern Spirit look forward to welcoming you aboard!
- Executive Chef & Full Service Kitchen Onboard
- Licensed by the LLBO
- Transport Canada Certified for 575 Passengers
- Disc Jockey, Sound System & Dancefloors
- Professional Coordinators to assist in the planning of your Event
- 4 Hour Charter Rates depend on Date/time of day. Afternoon rates start at $4795. Evening rates start at $5895.
- Menus start at $22.95 per person and prepaid Bar details can be arranged
*All interior and uncovered areas of our ship are non-smoking areas. In compliance with Smoke Free Ontario, guests who smoke may only do so in the designated smoking section on the stern deck of the Northern Spirit where food and beverage cannot be consumed.
It was an amazing night of food, dancing and great ambiance. The service was great and friendly and I cannot wait to do it again. An overall perfect night!
– Avryl Haley, Northern Spirit, July 2014.