The Showboat’s universal appeal, charm and versatility lend to its ability to provide a relaxing and comfortable cruise experience through Toronto’s Harbour and Island Waterways. The spacious covered outer deck houses the bar, DJ and dance floor, along with cocktail seating. The Showboat’s comfortable and bright main dining salon has been tastefully decorated with black wool carpet and burgundy upholstered chairs. Large picture windows provide optimal opportunity to enjoy the ever changing scenery. With all the magic and magnetism of a paddle wheeler from the old south, the possibilities for your event aboard are endless. The Showboat comfortably hosts mid-sized corporate meetings and private celebrations for groups from 50 to 80. Smaller and larger groups can be hosted, depending on the event arrangements.
Come and see why this sweet boat is one of our most popular!
- The Showboat is 74 feet in length
- Transport Canada Approved for 144 passengers & crew
- Air conditioned dining salon
- Plush wool carpeting and upholstered dining furniture
- State of the art LED lighting with dimmer control and multi deck sound system
- Upper Deck extended canopy covering with bar facilities
- Fully Catered by our Chef
- Licensed by the LLBO
- Disc Jockey, Sound System
- Professional Coordinators to assist in the planning of your Event
- Charter rates vary depending on date and time of day. Afternoon rates start at $3300 & evening rates start at $3500. Contact us for a quote.
- Menus per person start at $26.90 per guest and bar options are available.
*All interior and covered areas of our ship are non-smoking areas. In compliance with Smoke Free Ontario, passengers who smoke may only do so in the designated smoking section on the main stern deck of the Showboat, where food and beverages cannot be consumed.
Our company enjoyed a great afternoon on the water!! Great staff, sunny day, and great boat!! thanks
Michelle Dore – ACE Group –