The Showboat’s universal appeal, charm and versatility allow its guest to relax and enjoy the scenic cruise through Toronto’s Harbour and Island Waterways. Along with an all-season upper deck, The Showboat’s comfortable and bright main deck has been tastefully decorated. Large picture windows ensure that everyone will enjoy the ever-changing scenery. With all the magic and magnetism of a paddle wheeler from the old south, the possibilities for your event aboard are endless. The Showboat hosts mid-sized corporate meetings and private celebrations for groups from 50 to 100. Smaller and larger groups can be hosted, depending on the event arrangements.
Re-launched in June 2013 after extensive renovations, the very popular Showboat is now bigger and better than ever!
- Ship has been lengthened to 74 feet and widened by 3 feet.
- Transport Canada Approved for 144 passengers & crew
- Air conditioned dining salon
- Plush wool carpeting and upholstered dining furniture
- State of the art LED lighting with dimmer control and multi deck sound system
- Upper Deck extended canopy covering with improved bar facilities
- Fully Catered by our Chef
- Licensed by the LLBO
- Disc Jockey, Sound System
- Professional Coordinators to assist in the planning of your Event
- Charter rates vary depending on date and time of day. Afternoon rates start at $3300 & evening rates start at $3500. Contact us for a quote.
- Menus per person start at $26.90 per guest and bar options are available.
*All interior and covered areas of our ship are non-smoking areas. In compliance with Smoke Free Ontario, passengers who smoke may only do so in the designated smoking section on the main stern deck of the Showboat, where food and beverages cannot be consumed.
Our company enjoyed a great afternoon on the water!! Great staff, sunny day, and great boat!! thanks
Michelle Dore – ACE Group –