With only a few weeks of summer left, it’s not too late to throw that summer party. We require as little as 24 hours to turn around your request so if you’re in the party planning mood you’re in luck! Whether you are celebrating an important milestone like a birthday or anniversary, tying the knot, entertaining important clients, or rewarding your employees, our team of skilled professionals are with you every step of the way. Here are some great reasons why you should plan your summer event with us:
Corporate entertaining blurs the lines between 9-5 client relationships, and provides companies with a competitive advantage among competitors. When thinking about your providers – whether they be your accountant, friendly neighborhood delivery service or financial advisor, who stands out the most? Is it the one who sends you a card at Christmas, calls on your birthday and asks about your weekend? Many will answer yes to all of the above! Relationship building not only strengthens ties with family and friends, it allows you to create a trusting bond with your service providers as well! While small touches go a long way, they’re easily replicated, and quickly become the status quo. Are you looking to maintain your client relationships, or make new ones? Why not try a unique idea to really blow them out of the water? Why not bring them on board a Mariposa Cruise! (more…)
Netgear Router Login: Routers are very common today in households and office spaces, but sometimes it can get cumbersome to set up your new router and log in safely. It could also be that there are some login issues with your existing router which you look forward to curbing.
Sometimes, people do not follow the instructions diligently which may lead to errors. Hence, we request that you spend some quality time in the setup and mediacom router login as any glitch in the process can attract safety and security issues.
NETGEAR ROUTER LOGIN – HOW TO LOGIN TO NETGEAR ROUTER?
• Look for the sticker on the router which contains all the default login information. Almost all Netgear routers come with a label which includes default access address along with username and password.
• Then, open any internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.) on your computer and move
• If the above URL fails to pop up any field for login details, try and navigate to http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
• If the problem is still unsolved, connect the router with the computer using an Ethernet cable which will establish a direct connection.
• For the username enter “admin” and for password enter “password” as the answers which are the default details for Netgear routers unless otherwise specified.
• Click OK and proceed, and your login is complete.
• After your login is successful, go for the “Smart Setup” option. The setup wizard shall ask for a confirmation, to which you need to select “yes” and then the “next” button. To save all these configurations for your Netgear router, click on save.
• To check the connectivity of your router, click on “maintenance” option and then “Router status”.
BUT, WHAT IF DEFAULT USERNAME AND PASSWORD DO NOT WORK? DON’T WORRY, JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS.
• Reset the router. This will bring back the router to original factory settings and also set it to the default username and password. First, switch on the router and find the rest factory settings button at the backside. Press that button for at least 7-10 seconds till the power light starts blinking. Release the button which will restart the router, and the power light will go from blinking state to full green or white state. Now, repeat the initial steps explained previously and login smoothly.
• Try using a different Ethernet port or cable on the if login still fails to work. A lot of the times, faulty Ethernet cables prevent changes in settings.
• If the problem still persists and you are not able to access the admin page, try and change the IP address of your computer. Sometimes acquiring a new IP address can help in establishing a proper connection between your computer and the router. There are various online guides available on how to change your IP address for Windows as well as Mac OS.
If you have properly followed the steps so far, we hope that your problem has been resolved. We have tried to cover as many extreme case scenarios to answer any doubts you may have in mind.
Get all decked out for the office holiday party without the stress.
It’s that time of year again. The leaves are starting to change, a chill is starting to set in the air and while the first flake of snow has yet to hit the ground, it’s not just Santa’s elves who are working away at creating a memorable holiday season in the months to come. In just about every office, there is usually at least one person who is tasked with planning the annual office holiday party.
They are the unsung heroes, who on top of their regular workload are laden with the responsibility of creating an event to boost company morale and spread holiday cheer. After all the annual office holiday party is often the launching point to everyone’s holiday season. While there will be many events to follow throughout the festive season, it is always the hopes of the office holiday party planners that theirs will be remembered as the shining star of the holiday season rather than the dud or office joke. (more…)
Hot summer weather is often a short-and-sweet memory for Canadians. That’s why it is so important to make the most out of our summer months. One of the best ways to celebrate great summer weather is by throwing a luau party.
We’ve hosted a number of luau themed parties and cruises over the years. It’s a favourite theme among many of our charters, not to mention we throw a pretty good Luau themed dinner cruise every August.
Here are some helpful tips on how to create your own Luau themed party this summer. (more…)
The year 2015 will be “the year” to host your event on the Toronto Harbour, now that the impressive revitalization of Toronto’s Waterfront is scheduled for completion in early spring and the Pan Am games will be hosted in Toronto this summer.
The Toronto harbourfront will be a flutter with fun and excitement for all visitors to enjoy and the perfect backdrop for your next big event. The only thing that could top hosting your 2015 event with Mariposa Cruises in 2015 would be to win one of our four premium perks in our 2015 Win Your Perk competition.
When you book your special event with Mariposa Cruises by March 20th, 2015 you will be entered into the draw for a chance to win one of four premium perks to enhance your 2015 cruise experience! Winners will be drawn on March 23rd 2015.
HERE ARE THE PRIZES YOU COULD WIN
The year 2015 is panning out to be a great year, if not “the year” to host an event on the Toronto Harbour. With the completion of the impressive revitalization of Toronto’s Waterfront scheduled for early spring and the anticipation of hosting the Pan Am games in summer, the Toronto harbourfront will be a hub of activity and excitement for all visitors to enjoy and the ideal place to host your next big event.
That’s why it’s never too early to book your charter with Mariposa Cruises and secure the date and vessel you want for your big event. As one of Canada’s largest hospitality cruise operators with the best maintained fleet, the team at Mariposa Cruises are leaders in providing great service and hospitality to all guests who come aboard. This commitment to excellence is underscored by glowing reviews and awards such as the Consumer Choice Award for Toronto’s best recreational cruise.
In case you are not swayed by reputation alone, for a limited time Mariposa Cruises is offering a bonus to sweeten the deal. Book your charter before December 31st 2014 and you can pick your perk. (more…)