Celebrate the summer season with these tasty cocktail recipes! The summer is here, which means it’s time to relax outdoors and mix yourself up something cool and refreshing. We bring you a few of our favorite picks for entertaining your guests and you can enjoy some of them on a Mariposa Cruise. We make summer party planning easy with a varied selection of beverages available, from delicious pre-pours to welcome your guests aboard, to fun Caesar and Mix & Muddle beverage stations. Non-drinkers and designated drivers can still mix & mingle with a selection of mocktails too. Get the details on our bar offerings for private cruises here.
Summer always ends too soon, so don’t let it pass without some quality time on a boat enjoying the warm weather! Hop aboard for one of our Sip & Sail Cocktail Cruises — a great alternative to your typical outdoor patio, featuring two hours of cruising, a DJ spinning music to set the mood, and unmatched views of the harbour and skyline. Now is also the best time to enjoy some scenic dining on any of our Weekend Brunch, Lunch and Sunset Dinner Cruises. More on our Public Cruising program here.
Have a great summer. Cheers!
Virgin Hickory Smoked Captain’s Caesar
The Captain’s Caesar is a best seller aboard our cruises!
- 3 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Dashes of Tobasco
- 12(OZ) Mott’s Clamato
- Salt & Pepper
- Banderilla Skewer
- Sriracha & Lime Rimmer
- Hickory Chips for smoking
- 1(OZ) Chipotle & Scotch Bonnet Infused Vodka (House Made) or Regular Vodka
- First wet the rim of a cocktail glass with a lemon wedge. Then place the sriracha and lime rimmer on a separate dish and press the rim of the glass to coat.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker. Then add 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce and Tobasco. Afterwards add the Mott’s Clamato juice.
- Add hickory chips to a cocktail smoker to infuse the Captain’s Caesar.
- Ensure all ingredients are shaken. Lastly finish with a banderilla skewer.
- For an alcoholic Captain’s Caesar add 1(OZ) of vodka.
- Sprigs of Mint
- Lime Wedges
- 1(OZ) of Dark Rum
- Sprite or Soda Water
- Add lime wedges and some sprigs of mint into a cocktail glass. Use a muddler to crush the ingredients together.
- Add 1(OZ) of dark rum.
- Add ice to the glass and mix together.
- Top with sprite or soda water. Add an additional lime wedge and mint to garnish.
Gin, Blueberry & Rosemary Fizz Cocktail
- 1(OZ) Gin
- Sprite or Soda Water
- Lemon and Lime Wedges
- Add lemon and lime wedges to a cocktail glass. Then add some blueberry’s and rosemary.
- Use a muddler to crush the ingredients together.
- Add 1(OZ) of gin and ice to the glass.
- Top with sprite or soda water and mix the ingredients together.
- Lastly add lime, blueberry’s and rosemary as an additional garnish.
- Single/Double Espresso
- 1(OZ) Vodka
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Maraschino Cherry
- *You can also add Bailey’s for extra flavour
- Add a single or double espresso to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Then add 1(OZ) of vodka and shake.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass. Top with whipped cream, drizzle caramel sauce and add some cinnamon.
- Add a maraschino cherry to garnish.
*Mariposa Cruises serves the Captain’s Caesar and Virgin Caesar. The Hickory Smoked Caesar is not available onboard. Please drink responsibly. Products shown in the videos are for demonstration purposes only and are not intended as endorsements of any kind.