Mother’s Day Early Dinner Cruise
Treat Mom to a memorable Mother’s Day this year! Join us for Mother’s Day celebrations on a special early dinner cruise aboard the Northern Spirit. Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and spectacular views of Toronto’s scenic harbour.
Included with your Mother’s Day Dinner Cruise tickets are:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour
- Gorgeous Toronto city skyline & harbour views
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and dessert. View our menu here.
- A complimentary rose for Mom
- Refreshing Welcome Aboard Mocktails for all guests
- Professional photographer on board to capture magical moments at an additional fee
- Fully licensed cash bar with a good selection of beer, wine & our specialty cocktail menu
MOTHER’S DAY EARLY DINNER CRUISE
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2020 – 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Northern Spirit
Boarding Time: 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Cruising: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
MOTHER’S DAY EARLY DINNER CRUISE PRICES:
- Adult $89.90 + Fees & HST
- Child (ages 4 – 12 ) $69.90 + Fees & HST
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
Cruises are also available for Mother’s Day Brunch!
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens. Please let us know in advance if you have any serious allergies or special dietary requests.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Mariposa Cruises reserves the right to make vessel changes based on availability
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Guaranteed window seating is available for an additional fee. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.