Private Boat Charter Pricing
Guests often ask the difference between a Public Toronto Cruise and a Private Boat Charter.
When your celebration or event requires a private venue, Mariposa Cruises offers a fleet of uniquely styled boats in a range of size and guest capacity.
Our Public Toronto Cruises programs, you are joined by others (groups and individuals) at reserved tables.
On our Private Charters, the boat and/or deck is yours exclusively to arrange your own menu, beverage, itinerary and entertainment.
Not all events are created equal, therefore Mariposa Cruises does not have a cookie-cutter approach to private boat charter pricing.
We have hosted small. intimate celebrations on our yacht Rosemary to events for large convention groups of over 500 guests & every group size in between. Each private charter is tailored to suit your preferred style of event. Our professional team will provide a individualized, no obligation cost proposal based on the needs and budget of your event within 24 business hours. We can build a cost proposal based on a per person budget, or provide you with a rental cost to allow you to determine food and beverage details later.
Our Cost Proposal for a Private Boat Charter will include:
Charter rate (Venue Rental)
- Pricing which varies based on the boat, date and time of day
- The private use of the boat for the specified duration
- Captain, Mate and navigational crew
- A Professional DJ and sound system (depending on the vessel/package)
- Linens and furnishings
Wide range of options are available here:
- Includes hospitality team and service
- Priced per person. All guests onboard will be included.
- Special children’s pricing available.
- Customization of menus are possible. Our Executive Chef is onboard.
- We can also work with a select group of caterers
Availability of Fully Licensed Cash Bar Onboard
- Beverage Options are available (Cash, Host, Ticketed etc.) see details.
- No beverage minimums required