Mariposa Cruises is rocking the Toronto harbour this summer with Live on the Lake Cruise nights! Tuesday nights. Five great Toronto bands.
Come aboard and experience great live music against the backdrop of Toronto’s iconic skyline and harbour. Summer in the 6ix doesn’t get any better than this.
Live on the Lake
Adult Price: $30.00 + HST
Vessel: The Oriole
Boarding: 7:00 pm
Cruising: 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Disembark: 10:30 pm
Ages 19+ Only
- 2.5 hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- A mouth-watering menu of appetizers available for purchase
- Special occasion? View our selection of delicious Dufflet cakes available for order
Click here for our Menu. Menu items may be purchased in advance. Please contact Reservations to place your order.
Tuesday July 4, 2017 – Lady Son
Considered one of the top voices in Canadian Music today, Lady Son brings classical Afro-Latin roots into a new century, combining different musical genres and sounds while maintaining the roots of the NuYorican style Salsa and Guajiro culture from Cuba. Yeti Ajasin has been making waves and carving a name for herself and her band in Toronto and beyond. Lady Son is a well-recognized musician among peers and performers as her presentation is second to none.
Tuesday July 18, 2017 – Sons of Rhythm
Take an energetic blues sound, mix it with a modern edge, throw in four magnetic personalities, and you’ll have the powerhouse band that is Sons of Rhythm. The group – comprising of bassist/vocalist Mick Maratta, guitarist Federico Luiu, drummer Mike Carbone and saxophonist/pianist Anthony Brancati – have all enjoyed separate success with other bands. But now they are combining their diverse musical talents to bring renewed energy to blues music with their catchy originals. Their heavy rhythm and blues influence can be heard as the backbeat of the Sons of Rhythm sound.
Tuesday July 25, 2017 – Sol de Cuba
Pablo Terry and Sol de Cuba is a Cuban-Canadian Band based in Toronto, Canada. Led by flautist Pablo Terry, Sol de Cuba performs in cultural, community and street festivals. Featuring danceable and exciting live music, they cover a wide range of musical genres: Latin, Cuban Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Mambo, Guaguanco, Brazilian Samba, Argentinian Tango, Colombian Cumbia, Italian and Spanish songs.
Tuesday August 8, 2017 – Guilty Pleasures
Guilty Pleasures is a band comprised of 4 Toronto musicians coming together with one goal in mind: to play great songs really well.Inspired by songwriters such as James Taylor, John Mayer, Van Morrison, Sting, The Beatles, and many others… Featuring Michael Costantini (Guitar/Vocals), Mike Ferfolia (Bass/Vocals), Anthony Wright (Keyboard) and Bryan Humphreys (Drums), the band creates a truly musical experience that isn’t too over the top… just great songs by a great band.
Tuesday August 22, 2017 – The Marc Joseph Band
One of the top booking acts in the GTA, The Marc Joseph Band is captivating the hearts of every crowd they play for. This Top 40 Covers Band brings with them an arsenal of genres, music and energy to every performance, from Classic Rock through the 1950’s and onward, to Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Disco, Funk, Country, Mowtown and Reggae. This band is truly mesmerizing and appeals to any audience regardless of musical preference.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- With the record high water levels affecting all boarding ramp inclines, we cannot board wheelchairs- most notably no longer on The Oriole, until further notice.
- All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th..
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Ages 19+ only