Scenic Toronto Harbour Tours
Toronto’s only GPS-triggered audio tour available in six languages!
Enjoy a 45-minute sightseeing cruise, a must-do Toronto experience aboard the Canadian built vessel, the Oriole. Our tour is the number one choice for harbour cruises in Toronto – featuring a state of the art GPS-triggered interactive tour available in English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and German. Enjoy incredible views of Toronto’s harbourfront, island parklands and waterways. Enjoy the scenery from a comfortable boat interior featuring upholstered bench seating, tables and large picture windows, or take in the views from the spacious outer deck.
Our Toronto Harbour Tours feature:
- Exclusive GPS triggered head-set tours with lively & informative narrative offered in six languages (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and German).
- Tours are complemented by waterfront visuals (Toronto on the water- a historical photo exhibit) on a big screen TV
- Fully licensed cash bar, snacks and souvenirs available on board.
- Seating is available inside as well as on outer deck areas. Restrooms on board
- Limited wheelchair accessibility
- No-Smoking on board
Some of the many sights you will see:
AMAZING views of Toronto’s iconic skyline, Toronto Island parkland and waterways, Queens Quay Terminal, Toronto Island Airport, Harbourfront Centre, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, HTO Park, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre and the fabled Gibraltar Point Lighthouse.
- Adults: $25.95 + Tax
- Student: $18.95 + Tax (must show Student ID card)
- Child/Youth (4-12): $19.95 + Tax
- Children ages 3 and under cruise FREE
- Family Four-Pack: $73.44 + Tax (* 2 Adults plus 2 Youth / 4-12 yrs only ~ Retail price $91.80 ~ Save $18.36! All prices subject to HST.)
For groups of 20 or more please call 416-203-0178 or 1-866-627-7672 for more information. View the Toronto Harbour Tour Map to see exactly where Mariposa Cruises will take you!
2019 HARBOUR TOUR SEASON:
Our Regular Harbour Tour Season operates from May to September, Groups of 20 passengers or more can request special tour dates & times from late April to May & from October 1st to October 30. Please call 416-203-0178 or 1-866-627-7672 to arrange your group date & time.
|May||Weekends only – Saturday & Sunday||12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm||Oriole|
|June 1 to September 30||Daily- Monday to Sunday||12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm||Oriole|
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.