Scenic Toronto Harbour Tours, featuring Toronto’s only GPS-triggered audio tour available in six languages!
Experience the best views of Toronto’s iconic and ever-changing city skyline. Come aboard one of Mariposa Cruises’ Scenic Toronto Harbour Tours.
Enjoy a 45-minute sightseeing cruise aboard the Oriole. Launched in 2016–and the only one of its kind in the Toronto Harbour–our GPS-triggered tour is a great interactive experience, full of lively and fun Toronto-filled content with narrations available in English, French, Spanish, Mandarin; and new this year, we’ve added Japanese and German to our list of available languages, in response to positive feedback from both our guests and tourism partners! Cruise through the tranquil waters of Toronto’s naturally protected harbour, past Toronto’s newly revitalized harbourfront, island parklands and waterways, starting this spring. Mariposa Cruises’ Scenic Toronto Harbour Tours are the Number One Choice for harbour cruises in Toronto. Why crowd into a seat on a small boat when you can enjoy the scenery from the space and comfort of our boats!
Our Toronto Harbour Tours Feature:
- Exclusive GPS triggered head-set tours with lively & informative narrative offered in six languages (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and German).
- Tours are complemented by waterfront visuals (Toronto on the water- an historical photo exhibit) on a big screen TV
- Fully licensed cash bar, snacks and souvenirs available on board
- Seating is available inside as well as on outer deck areas
- Restrooms on board
- Limited wheelchair accessibility
- No-Smoking on board
Our Toronto Scenic Harbour Tour is the only one of it’s kind in the Toronto Harbour. Choose between our narrated tours in English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and German.
Some of the many sights you will see:
Toronto Island parkland and waterways, Queens Quay Terminal, Toronto Island Airport, Harbourfront Centre, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, HTO Park, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre and the fabled Gibraltar Point Lighthouse.
- Adults: $23.95 + Tax
- Student: $17.60 + Tax (must show Student ID card)
- Child/Youth (5-15): $15.33 + Tax
- Children ages 4 and under cruise FREE
- Family Four-Pack: $58.92 + Tax (* 2 Adults plus 2 Youth / 5-15 yrs only ~ Retail price $78.56 ~ Save $19.64! All prices subject to HST.)
For groups of 20 or more please call 416-203-0178 or 1-866-627-7672 for more information. View the Toronto Harbour Tour Map to see exactly where Mariposa Cruises will take you!
2017 HARBOUR TOUR SEASON:
Our Regular Harbour Tour Season operates from May to September, Groups of 20 passengers or more can request special tour dates & times from late April to May & from October 1st to October 26. Please call 416-203-0178 or 1-866-627-7672 to arrange your group date & time.
|May||Weekends only – Saturday & Sunday||12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm||Oriole|
|June to September 30||Daily- Monday to Sunday||12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm||Oriole|
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- With the record high water levels affecting all boarding ramp inclines, we cannot board wheelchairs- most notably no longer on The Oriole, until further notice.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.