Toronto Special Event Cruises
Variety is the spice of life! That’s why, in addition to our regular scenic dining cruises, we offer special themed event cruises for our guests to chose from. Our popular Toronto Special Event Cruises are constantly updated throughout the season, so keep an eye on this page for the latest events or follow our Captain’s Blog for news on our Special Events and Guest Experiences.
We have lots of exciting special event cruises for the 2017 season!
Mariposa Cruises offers special event cruises, ranging from Fireworks Cruises to Father’s Day Brunch Cruises. We offer Toronto Special Event Cruises featuring specialty menus, live music and entertainment. Our 2017 Special Event Cruise Calendar is building with all sorts of new entertainment options. Stay tuned for exciting new entertainment options to be announced this spring. We begin with our annual Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise and end with our traditional New Year’s Eve Gala Cruise. With a wide range of price options, including our popular Sip & Sail Program, any group can come onboard and enjoy Mariposa’s award-winning hospitality service and beautiful boats. When you cruise with Mariposa Cruises, you are cruising with Toronto’s cruise industry leader. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
*Pricing varies for some Special Event Cruises. Please check availability and pricing. Alternatively, you may always contact us directly at (416) 203-0178 or 1-866-627-7672.
|FEATURED SPECIAL EVENT CRUISES|
Vessel (Vessel subject to change)
|Sunday June 18, 2017||Father’s Day||Northern Spirit||Book now|
|Sunday Jun 18, 2017||Father’s Day Dinner Cruise||Northern Spirit||Book Now|
|Saturday, July 1, 2017||Fireworks Dinner Cruise||Northern Spirit||Book Now|
|Saturday, July 1, 2017||Fireworks Cocktail Cruises||Oriole||Book Now|
|Wednesday, July 26, 2017||AM740 Zoomer Radio Boat Cruise||Northern Spirit||Book Now|
|Friday August 25, 2017||Hawaiian Luau Dinner||To be announced||Opening for bookings soon|
|Wednesday, August 16, 2017||Classical FM Radio Boat Cruise||Captain Matthew Flinders||Book Now|
|Saturday October 7, 2017||Oktoberfest Dinner Cruise||To be announced||Opening for bookings soon|
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.