Toronto Special Event Cruises
Variety is the spice of life! That’s why, in addition to our regular scenic dining cruises, we offer special themed event cruises to enjoy. Our popular Toronto Special Event Cruises are constantly updated throughout the season, so keep an eye on this page for the latest events or follow our Captain’s Blog for news on our Special Events and Guest Experiences.
We have lots of exciting special event cruises for the 2018 season!
Mariposa Cruises offers special event cruises, ranging from Mother’s Day Brunch, Live Music, Food-centric to 80’s themes, featuring specialty menus, live music and entertainment. Our 2018 Special Event Cruise Calendar is building with all sorts of new entertainment options. Stay tuned for exciting new entertainment options to be announced. We begin with our annual Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise and end with our traditional New Year’s Eve Gala Cruise. With a wide range of price as we go, including our popular Sip & Sail Program, any group can come onboard and enjoy Mariposa’s award-winning hospitality service and beautiful boats. When you cruise with Mariposa Cruises, you are cruising with Toronto’s cruise industry leader. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
*Pricing varies for some Special Event Cruises. Please check availability and pricing. Alternatively, you may always contact us directly at (416) 203-0178 or 1-866-627-7672.
|2018 Special Events|
(Vessel subject to change)
|Monday December 31, 2018||New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner Cruise||Northern Spirit||Book Now|
|Monday December 31, 2018||New Year’s Eve Cocktail Cruise||Captain Matthew Flinders||Book Now|
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.