Toronto Special Event Cruises
Variety is the spice of life! That’s why, in addition to our regular scenic dining cruises, we offer special themed event cruises to enjoy. Our popular Toronto Special Event Cruises are constantly updated throughout the season, so keep an eye on this page for the latest events or follow our Captain’s Blog for news on our Special Events and Guest Experiences.
We have lots of exciting special event cruises for the 2019 season!
Mariposa Cruises offers special event cruises, ranging from Mother’s Day Brunch, Live Music, Food-centric to 80’s themes, featuring specialty menus, live music and entertainment. Our 2019 Special Event Cruise Calendar is building with all sorts of new entertainment options. Stay tuned for exciting new entertainment options to be announced. We begin with our annual Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise and end with our traditional New Year’s Eve Gala Cruise. With a wide range of price as we go, including our popular Sip & Sail Program, any group can come onboard and enjoy Mariposa’s award-winning hospitality service and beautiful boats. When you cruise with Mariposa Cruises, you are cruising with Toronto’s cruise industry leader. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
|2019 Special Events|
(Vessel subject to change)
|Sunday October 13 , 2019||Thanksgiving Brunch Cruise||Northern Spirit||Book Now|
|Sunday December 8, 2019||Santa Brunch Cruise||Northern Spirit||Book Now|
|Tuesday December 31, 2019||New Year’s Eve Cruises||Northern Spirit & Captain Matthew Flinders||Book Now|
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- Mariposa Cruises wishes to accommodate all persons with disabilities wherever and whenever possible on our boats and will do what we can, to the best of our abilities, to assist those persons with disabilities on our boats. Due to record high lake levels causing significant incline of boarding ramps and need for raised platforms to access these, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate persons in wheelchairs on our boats at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update once water levels will allow.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.