Toronto Special Event Cruises
In addition to our regular scenic dining cruises, we host special themed event cruises, from Easter Brunch to New Year’s Eve and all events in between. New Toronto Special Event Cruises are updated throughout the season, so check back frequently.
|2020 Special Events|
(Vessel subject to change)
|Sunday April 12, 2020||Easter Sunday Brunch Cruise||Northern Spirit|
|Sunday May 10, 2020||Mother’s Day Brunch Cruises||Captain Matthew Flinders & Northern Spirit|
|Sunday May 10, 2020||Mother’s Day Early Dinner||Northern Spirit|
|Sunday June 21, 2020||Father’s Day Brunch Cruise||Northern Spirit|
|Sunday June 21, 2020||Father’s Day Dinner Cruise||Northern Spirit|
|Wednesday Jul 1, 2020||Canada Day Dinner Cruise||Northern Spirit|
|Monday September 7, 2020||Labour Day Lunch Cruise||Northern Spirit|
|Monday October 11, 2020||Thanksgiving Brunch Cruise||Northern Spirit|
|Sunday December 13, 2020||Santa Brunch Cruise||Northern Spirit|
|Friday December 31, 2020||New Year’s Eve Cruises||Northern Spirit & Captain Matthew Flinders|
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.