Canada Day Dinner Cruise
Celebrate Canada’s birthday on the Toronto Harbour! Embark on a three-hour voyage aboard our Canada Day Dinner Cruise. Toronto is Canada’s downtown and there is no better vantage point than the water to experience the city! Enjoy a market-fresh buffet dinner and enjoy the unmatched ambiance of Toronto’s iconic skyline and harbour!
Canada Day Dinner Cruise includes:
- 3-hours of cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- DJ playing the BEST of Canadian Artists throughout the evening
- Delicious market fresh buffet dinner. View our dinner menu.
- Costume Contest – come in your most Canadian Attire
- Photobooth – capture the Canadian theme with a lasting memory
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- Ages 19+ only
Date: Monday July 1st, 2019
Boarding: 7:00PM – 7:30PM
Cruising: 7:30PM – 10:30PM
Vessel: Northern Spirit
Canada Day Dinner Cruise Price:
- Adult: $92.90 + HSC + Tax. Ages 19+ only. ID is required at time of boarding
- This will not be a fireworks cruise. There is no guarantee that you will be able to see fireworks aboard our vessel.
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.