Easter Sunday Brunch Cruise – Sunday April 21, 2019
Spend Easter Sunday on Toronto’s harbour! Gather the family and celebrate the Easter weekend on a special brunch cruise aboard the Northern Spirit! Enjoy a market-fresh buffet brunch and spectacular views of the city’s skyline and harbour during a two-hour cruise.
Included with your Easter Sunday Brunch Cruise tickets are:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour
- Gorgeous Toronto city skyline & harbour views
- Delicious sweet and savoury brunch buffet with a freshly prepared breakfast and lunch selections plus desserts. View our brunch menu here.
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and water
- Child-friendly activities including an Easter Egg Hunt, face-painting and Easter crafts
- Fully licensed cash bar with a good selection of beer, wine & our specialty cocktail menu
Easter Sunday Brunch Cruise
Date: Sunday, April 21, 2019 – 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Northern Spirit
Boarding Time: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
Cruising: 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Easter Sunday Brunch Cruise Prices
- Adult $64.90 + Fees & HST
- Child (ages 4 – 12 ) $49.90 + Fees & HST
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens. Please let us know in advance if you have any serious allergies or special dietary requests.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Mariposa Cruises reserves the right to make vessel changes based on availability
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Guaranteed window seating is available for an additional fee. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.