Hawaiian Luau Dinner Cruise
Thursday August 30, 2018
Put on your Hawaiian shirt or grass skirt and say Aloha aboard our Hawaiian Luau dinner cruise. Our Hawaiian inspired menu, hula music & dancers will have your hips swaying and your lips saying Mahalo in no time!
Included with your Hawaiian Luau Dinner Cruise tickets are:
- 3-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour with beautiful views of the sunset and Toronto skyline lit up at night
- Full Luau inspired buffet with Hawaiian dishes
- Interactive performance by our Hula dancers who will teach you the basics of the hula dance.
- Complimentary welcome aboard lei
- Professional DJ playing some Hawaiian inspired music and current hits to get you up on the dance floor.
- Fully Licensed Cash Tiki Bar serving up delicious Hawaiian inspired Cocktails, along with our full selection of beer & wine.
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018 – 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Captain Matthew Flinders
Doors Open 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Cruising: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Hawaiian Luau Dinner Cruise Prices:
- Adult $ 85.95 + HSC & HST
- Ages 19+ only. ID will be checked at boarding.
Hawaiian Luau Dinner Cruise Menu
Click here to view our Hawaiian Luau Dinner Cruise menu.
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
Our Hawaiian Luau Dinner cruise is one of our many Special Event Dinner Cruise of the season. Check out our Special Events page for the latest calendar of Special Events throughout the season.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.