Turn an ordinary Toronto lunch into something extraordinary!
Celebrate the last long weekend of the summer with us aboard our Labour Day Lunch Cruise! Enjoy a leisurely cruise along Toronto’s harbour on Monday September 2nd, with stunning views of the skyline and the best vantage point in the city to watch the spectacular Air Show!
Your perfect afternoon includes:
- A 2-hour cruise along Toronto’s harbour, islands and waterfront
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Coffee and hot tea included
- Stunning views of Toronto’s iconic skyline, waterfront and attractions, including the best vantage point from which to see the Air Show
- Reserved communal seating
Date: Monday, September 2, 2019 – 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Northern Spirit
Boarding: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
Cruising: 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Lunch Cruise Prices
- Adult: $60.90 + taxes & fees
- Child: $45.90 + taxes & fees
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
- Mariposa Cruises is not responsible for the execution, scheduling, or cancellation of the Air Show.
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.