Let the Good Times Roll with our New Orleans Inspired Mardi Gras Cruise on Friday, May 26th, 2017.
With all the Southern charm of a paddle-wheeler our Showboat is the perfect venue for our annual May Mardi Gras Dinner Cruise.
With plenty of N’awlins flavour & entertainment, and breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline, there’s no better way to celebrate on the Toronto harbour!
Included with your Mardi Gras Dinner Cruise tickets are:
- Welcome Aboard Mardi Gras beads
- 3-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Gorgeous Toronto city skyline & harbour views
- Delicious New Orleans inspired buffet dinner prepared fresh by our chefs, with a build your own jambalaya station
- Fun photo-booth with take away souvenir photos.
- Mardi Gras Costume contest – Come dressed to impress! The most original and colourful Mardi Gras costume will take away the prize!
- DJ spinning some New-Orleans-style music to set the Mardi Gras party mood as well as today’s hits to get you onto the dance floor dancing.
Mariposa Cruises is the leader in hospitality and cuisine on the Toronto Harbour with the most beautiful fleet of ships docked in a prime location along Queens Quay. Take advantage of the fully Licensed Cash Bar and specialty cocktail menu.
Date: Friday, May 26, 2017 – 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Showboat
Doors Open 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Cruising: 7:00PM – 10:00PM
Mardi Gras Dinner Prices:
- Adult $ 74.95 + HSC & HST
Mardi Gras Menu…coming soon!
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
Read about what it was like aboard Mariposa Cruises’ Mardi Gras Cruise according to our guest Ivana Vrljic.
Our Mardi Gras Dinner cruise is our first Special Event Dinner Cruise of the season. Check out our Special Events page for the latest calendar of Special Events throughout the season.
*** All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine.In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other issue, services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
*** All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
*** Must be 19+ to attend. We will be carding at boarding.