Mother’s Day Brunch Cruises
A unique way for families to celebrate! This Mother’s Day spoil Mom with a delicious market-fresh brunch and cruise along the beautiful Toronto Harbour. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon on the Northern Spirit– one of the largest boats in the Toronto Harbour– as you take in stunning views of Toronto’s harbour, islands and iconic skyline. Mom will feel like a Queen for a Day!
Included with your Big Boat Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise tickets are:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour
- Gorgeous Toronto city skyline & harbour views
- Delicious brunch prepared fresh by our chefs
- Refreshing Welcome Aboard Mother’s Day Mocktail
- A complimentary rose for Mom
- A complimentary family photo
- Fully licensed cash bar with a good selection of beer, wine & our specialty cocktail menu
Date: Sunday, May 12, 2019 – 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Northern Spirit
Doors Open: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
Cruising: 12:30PM – 2:30PM
Mother’s Day Brunch Prices:
- Adult $74.90 + Fees & HST
- Child (ages 4 – 12 ) $33.90 + Fees & HST
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
Our Mother’s Day Brunch Menu is Coming Soon!
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Guaranteed window seating is available for an additional fee. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.