PRIDE ON THE WATER SIP & SAIL CRUISE
Friday June 21, 2019
Proudly supporting Pride Toronto!
Come aboard a Mariposa Sip & Sail Cruise for Pride Month festivities! The ultimate Toronto Patio experience, our Sip & Sail Cruise offers the unmatched ambiance of Toronto’s harbour and magnificent views of the city’s iconic skyline. Choose from a menu of delicious appetizers and specialty cocktails and join in on the celebrations!
Your Sip & Sail Cruise includes:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- DJ spinning music to set the mood
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- A selection of delicious appetizers available for purchase. (View menu)
- Come dressed in your rainbow colours for the onboard festivities.
Doors Open 6:15PM – 6:45PM
Cruising: 6:45PM – 8:45PM
SIP & SAIL TORONTO CRUISE PRICES:
- Adult $ 29.90 + HST . Ages 19+ Only. ID is required at time of boarding.
Mariposa Cruises is the leader in hospitality and cuisine on the Toronto Harbour with six uniquely styled boats docked in a prime location along Queens Quay. Take advantage of the fully Licensed Cash Bar and specialty cocktail menu featuring our top 10 Cocktails and a good selection of wines & beers.
All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location by Harbourfront Centre, with the convenience of restaurants, shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stand and TTC nearby.
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.