PRIDE ON THE WATER SIP & SAIL CRUISE – Monday June 18, 2018
Proudly supporting Pride Toronto!
Come aboard a Mariposa Sip & Sail Cruise for Pride Month festivities! The ultimate Toronto Patio experience, our Sip & Sail Cruise offers the unmatched ambiance of Toronto’s harbour and magnificent views of the city’s iconic skyline. Choose from a menu of delicious appetizers and specialty cocktails and join in on the celebrations!
Your Sip & Sail Cruise includes:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- DJ spinning music to set the mood
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- Create your own Taco & Bao Bun Food Station available on board for purchase
- Come dressed in rainbow colours! We’re holding a dancing contest, games and much more!
Doors Open 6:15PM – 6:45PM
Cruising: 6:45PM – 8:45PM
SIP & SAIL TORONTO CRUISE PRICES:
- Adult $ 24.00 + HST . Ages 19+ Only. ID is required at time of boarding.
Click here for our Food Station Menu.
Mariposa Cruises is the leader in hospitality and cuisine on the Toronto Harbour with six uniquely styled boats docked in a prime location along Queens Quay. Take advantage of the fully Licensed Cash Bar and specialty cocktail menu featuring our top 10 Cocktails and a good selection of wines & beers.
All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location by Harbourfront Centre, with the convenience of restaurants, shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stand and TTC nearby.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Specific Mariposa vessel is not confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + HST. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Soft drinks are complimentary for designated drivers. Please let your server know.