Plenty of fun for the whole family! Join Santa Claus this season and make memories on a magical brunch cruise aboard the Northern Spirit!
Included with your Santa Brunch Cruise tickets are:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour with Santa and his Elves.
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & Harbour.
- Delicious buffet brunch prepared fresh by our Chefs.
- Complimentary family photo with Santa Claus.
- Holiday crafts and face-painting.
- All beverages available for purchase at our Cash Bar
Date: Sunday, December 9, 2018
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto –Nothern Spirit
Doors Open 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Cruising: 12:00PM – 2:00PM
Santa Brunch Cruise Prices:
- Adult $59.95 + HSC & HST
- Child (Ages 4 – 12): $32.95 + HSC & HST
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
Our Santa Brunch Menu is coming soon…
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
Our Santa Brunch cruise is one of our many Special Event Cruises Check out our Special Events page for the latest calendar of Special Events throughout the season.
IMPORTANT: We would like to inform you that there will be a professional photographer on board the Santa Cruise capturing images for use in our promotional material and social media outlets. Any attendee may be photographed during the cruise, and therefore participating in the cruise implies understanding and acceptance of this condition.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free or gluten-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.