Summer Sizzle is back!
Join us on for a night on the harbour on Tuesday August 21st, 2018.
Enjoy the hot summer nights while they last. We’re rocking the Toronto Harbour once again with the sounds of Guilty Pleasures. Having hosted many of our events, including last’s summer’s Live on the Lake series, Guilty Pleasures is comprised of four of the finest live and session musicians in Toronto. They perform with only one goal in mind; to play great songs, really well. We’re also serving up fun food stations, delicious appetizers for purchase. Don’t miss it!
Date: Tuesday August 21, 2018
Boarding: 6:30 pm-7:00 pm; Cruising 7:00 pm-9:30 pm
Price: $32.95 + HST (does not include food)
Ages 19+ only
Your Summer Sizzle Tickets Include:
- 2.5 hours cruise
- The unmatched ambience of Toronto’s skyline & harbour
- Live Music by Guilty Pleasures
- Fully licensed cash bar on board
- Delicious food stations and an appetizer menu available for purchase on board or pre-order. View our Summer Sizzle Menu here.
About the Guilty Pleasures
With Michael Costantini on Guitar and Vocals, Mike Ferfolia on Bass and Vocals, Anthony Wright on Keys and Bryan Humphreys on Drums, Guilty Pleasures creates a sound that is focused, warm, intimate, and energetic. Inspired by songwriters such as James Taylor, John Mayer, Van Morrison, Sting, The Beatles, and many others… Guilty Pleasures aims to either accurately recreate the songs you know and love, or provide fresh intimate viewpoints on songs you adore.
Watch a short clip from last summer’s Live on the Lake featuring Guilty Pleasures.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.