For all of you Zoomers, aka Boomers with Zip, we’ve got the cruise to keep you moving!
Wednesday July 10, 2019
Join Zoomer Radio hosts, Norm Edwards and Eva D. for an evening of great oldies and familiar favourites, as they host Mariposa Cruises’ 6th Annual Zoomer Radio Boat Cruise aboard the Northern Spirit.
We’ll be playing all your favourite AM740 / 96.7FM music onboard.
Included with your Zoomer Radio Oldies Cruise tickets are:
- 3-hours cruising through the beautiful Toronto Harbour
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Coffee and hot tea included
- A night of fun trivia games, contests and prizes led by Zoomer Radio host Norm Edwards
- DJ playing your favourite Zoomer Radio music and dancing under the stars on the largest dance floor on Toronto’s Harbour
- The best views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and attractions, including the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Queen’s Quay Terminal, Harbourfront Center and HTO Park
- Ages 19+ only
- Reserved communal seating
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 – 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Northern Spirit
Boarding: 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Cruising: 7:00PM – 10:00PM
Zoomer Radio Oldies Cruise Price:
- Adult $ 87.90 plus taxes 7 fees
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
The Maiden Voyage of the Zoomer Radio Oldies Cruise in 2014
Read about what it was like aboard the Maiden voyage of the AM740 Oldies Cruise according to our guests Mary Lou and Chuck Simmons.
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.