Join Indie88 and Mariposa Cruises for Canada’s Birthday! It’ll be the most Canadian day on the water you can imagine!
Monday July 1st, 2019. AKA Canada Day!
Get ready to celebrate Canada’s Birthday out on the Toronto Harbour aboard the Captain Matthew Flinders with ice cold drinks, warm sunshine, gorgeous views and crazy Canuck fun. Presented by Indie88 and Mariposa Cruises.
Included with your Indie88 Great Canadian Cruise tickets:
- 3-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour with amazing views of the iconic Toronto skyline and Toronto Islands.
- Fun Canadian activities
- Delicious Canadian Food Stations
- DJ playing our favourite Canadian tunes
- Wear your most Canadian Costume for a chance to win tickets to Osheaga
- Sponsored by Steam Whistle brewery
- Games & Prizes
Date: Monday July 1, 2019 – 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Nothern Spirit
Doors Open 12:00 PM
Cruising: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Indie88 Great Canadian Cruise Price:
- Adult $65.90 + HSC & HST
Must be 19+ to attend. ID required. We will be carding at boarding
OUR GREAT CANADIAN CRUISE MENU
- Poutine Station accompanied by a selection of condiments
- Pretzel Bites served with Cheese Dip & Ketchup
- Mini Corn Dogs
- Mac & Cheese
Our Indie88 Great Canadian Cruise is just one of our many Special Event Cruises of the season. Check out our Special Events page for the latest calendar of Special Events throughout the season.
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.