Get decked out in your ugliest Christmas sweater and come aboard for a festive evening on the Northern Spirit!
Included with your Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise tickets are:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour with amazing views of the Toronto skyline lit up like a Christmas tree.
- Fun food stations and hors d’oeuvres prepared fresh by our executive chef.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater & Santa Costume contest – The most hideous outfit wins!
- Complimentary Bad Santa photo booth.
- DJ playing top 40 and cheesy holiday classics to set the mood.
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails.
- Sample our Signature Event drink – The Minted Snowbank–brought to you in partnership with:
Date: Friday, December 16, 2016
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Northern Spirit
Doors Open 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Cruising: 9:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Disembark: 11:30 PM – 12:00 AM
Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise Prices:
- Adult $ 39.95 + HSC & HST
Click here for the Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Menu
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
IMPORTANT: We would like to inform you that there will be a professional photographer on board the Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise capturing images for use in our promotional material and social media outlets. Any attendee may be photographed during the cruise, and therefore participating in the cruise implies understanding and acceptance of this condition.
Our Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise is one of our many Special Event Cruises of the season. Check out our Special Events page for the latest calendar of Special Events throughout the season.
*** All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine.In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other issue, services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
*** All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
*** This event is 19+. We will be carding at boarding. If you fail to provide a valid ID proving that you are 19 or older you will not be admitted to this event.
- Debit payment is not accepted on any of our vessels. We accept payment by cash or major credit card only.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels must remain in the inner harbour after September 30th. As such Mariposa Cruises will only cruise in the protected harbour area after this date