Friday, December 14, 2018
Get decked out in your ugliest Christmas sweater and come aboard for a festive evening on the Captain Matthew Flinders!
Included with your Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise tickets are:
- 3-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour with amazing views of the Toronto skyline lit up like a Christmas tree.
- Fun food stations and hors d’oeuvres (available for purchase)
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Costume contest – The most hideous outfit wins!
- DJ playing top 40 and cheesy holiday classics to set the mood.
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails.
Date: Friday, December 14, 2018
Location: Mariposa Cruises – Toronto – Captain Matthew Flinders
Doors Open: 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Cruising: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Ages 19+ Only
Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise Price:
- Adult $34.95 + HSC & HST
Ages 19+ Only
View our Cocktail Menu. (Must be pre-purchased)
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
IMPORTANT: We would like to inform you that there will be a professional photographer on board the Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise capturing images for use in our promotional material and social media outlets. Any attendee may be photographed during the cruise, and therefore participating in the cruise implies understanding and acceptance of this condition.
Our Ugly Christmas Sweater Cocktail Cruise is one of our many Special Event Cruises of the season. Check out our Special Events page for the latest calendar of Special Events throughout the season.
*** All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine.In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other issue, services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
*** This event is 19+. We will be carding at boarding. If you fail to provide a valid ID proving that you are 19 or older you will not be admitted to this event.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.