WEEKEND BRUNCH CRUISE
An inspired brunch experience, a Toronto Brunch Cruise with Mariposa Cruises is sure to brighten your weekend. As the original brunch cruise experience in Toronto, the Mariposa experience offers market-fresh, buffet-style brunch along with stunning views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and waterways. Our Executive Chef and hospitality team are focused on delivering a memorable experience for you and your guests. Our Toronto brunch cruise is a perfect way to enjoy a leisurely few hours with family or friends, whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just wanting to soak in all that Toronto has to offer. Mariposa Brunch Cruises are offered every Saturday or Sunday between May and September.
Your weekend Toronto Brunch Cruise includes:
- 2-hour cruise through Toronto’s scenic harbour and Lake Ontario waterways
- Delicious buffet brunch prepared fresh by our Chefs
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
- Reserve/Communal seating
- Weekend Brunch Menu
- Public Beverage List
Toronto Brunch Cruise Standard Times: Board 11:30 am; Cruise 12-2 pm; Disembark 2:00 – 2:30 pm
Toronto Brunch Cruise Prices:
- Adults: $59.95 plus HST & HSC
- Children (age 4- 12 years): $32.95 plus HST & HSC
- Children 3 and under cruise FREE! (We are parents too!)
|2018 Toronto Brunch Schedule|
|Every Sunday – April 22 – May 13|
|Every Saturday & Sunday – May 19 – September 30|
|Every Sunday – October 7 – October 8|
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Specific Mariposa vessel is not confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + HST. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard