WEEKEND BRUNCH CRUISE
Take brunch to a whole new level! A Toronto Brunch Cruise is a unique way to brighten your weekends! Spend a wonderful afternoon cruising the Toronto Harbour while you enjoy a market-fresh, buffet-style brunch and stunning views of Toronto’s skyline and harbour. A brunch cruise is a perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon with family or friends, whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just looking for a new way to enjoy Toronto. Brunch cruises are offered every Saturday or Sunday between May and September.
Your weekend Brunch Cruise includes:
- 2-hour cruise through Toronto’s scenic harbour
- Delicious buffet brunch prepared fresh by our Chefs
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
- Reserve/Communal seating
- Weekend Brunch Menu- 2017
- Public Beverage List – 2017
Brunch Cruise Standard Times: Board 11:30 am; Cruise 12-2 pm; Disembark 2:00 – 2:30 pm
Brunch Cruise Prices:
- Adults: $52.95 plus Tax + HSC
- Children (age 4- 12 years): $27.95 plus Tax+HSC
- Children 3 and under cruise FREE
|2017 Brunch Schedule|
|Saturdays: May 20 – September 30|
|Sundays: April 23 – October 29|
|Thanksgiving Brunch Cruise: Sunday October 8th|
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- With the record high water levels affecting all boarding ramp inclines, we cannot board wheelchairs- most notably no longer on The Oriole, until further notice.
- All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard