WEEKEND BRUNCH CRUISE
As the original brunch cruise experience in Toronto, the Mariposa experience offers market-fresh, buffet-style brunch along with stunning views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and waterways. Our Executive Chef and hospitality team are focused on delivering a memorable experience for you and your guests. Mariposa Brunch Cruises are offered on weekends throughout the season.
Your weekend Toronto Brunch Cruise includes:
- 2-hour cruise through Toronto’s scenic harbour and Lake Ontario waterways
- Delicious buffet-style brunch prepared fresh by our Chefs. View our Weekend Brunch Menu.
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
- Reserved Communal seating
Times: Board 12:00 pm; Cruise 12:30-2:30 pm; Disembark 2:30 – 3:00 pm
Toronto Brunch Cruise Prices:
- Adults: $64.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children (age 4- 12 years): $49.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children 3 and under cruise FREE!
Bring out the office! Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more!
|2020 Toronto Brunch Schedule|
|Every Saturday & Sunday from May to September|
|Check our system for select dates in mid-April and between October and December.|
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.