Sip & Sail Toronto Cocktail Cruises
Our Sip & Sail Cocktail Cruises are the perfect choice for anyone seeking a relaxed and casual way to experience the Toronto Harbour. Perfect for unwinding after work with friends or colleagues, or when you just want a mid-week break from the routine. Our signature cocktail cruises take the Toronto outdoor patio to a whole new level. Choose from a menu of delicious appetizers and specialty cocktails while you listen to lounge music playing in the background, and take in the magnificent views of Toronto’s iconic city skyline and harbour.
|UPCOMING COCKTAIL CRUISES|
(Subject to change)
|Saturday, September 16||Oriole|
|Saturday September 23||Showboat|
Our Sip & Sail Cruises include:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- DJ spinning music to set the mood
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- A mouth-watering menu of appetizers available for purchase
Doors Open 6:15PM – 6:45PM
Cruising: 6:45PM – 8:45PM
SIP & SAIL CRUISE PRICES:
- Adult $ 24.00 + HST . Ages 19+ Only. ID is required at time of boarding.
Click here for our Sip & Sail Menu. Menu items may be purchased in advance. Please contact Reservations to place your order.
Mariposa Cruises has a number of different Sip & Sail Cruises to choose from throughout the season, as well as Special Events Cruises, like our Oktoberfest Cruise our Ugly Christmas Sweater Cruise and our New Years Eve Cruise.
Mariposa Cruises is the leader in hospitality and cuisine on the Toronto Harbour with six uniquely styled boats docked in a prime location along Queens Quay. Take advantage of the fully Licensed Cash Bar and specialty cocktail menu featuring our top 10 Cocktails and a good selection of wines & beers.
All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location by Harbourfront Centre, with the convenience of restaurants, shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stand and TTC nearby.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- With the record high water levels affecting all boarding ramp inclines, we cannot board wheelchairs- most notably no longer on The Oriole, until further notice.
- All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Window seats are on a request basis can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Ages 19+ only