Sip & Sail Toronto Cocktail Cruises
Our Sip & Sail Toronto Cocktail Cruise is the perfect experience for anyone seeking a relaxed and casual way to enjoy Toronto’s waterfront. It is the ultimate Toronto Patio experience- offering great food and beverages with unmatched views of Toronto’s iconic skyline. Perfect for unwinding after work with friends or colleagues, or when you just want a mid-week break from the routine. Choose from a menu of delicious appetizers and specialty cocktails while you listen to lounge music playing in the background, and take in the magnificent views of Toronto’s iconic city skyline and harbour.
Mariposa Sip & Sail Cruises include:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- DJ spinning music to set the mood
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- A menu of appetizers available for purchase. View our Appetizer Menu.
Doors Open 6:15PM – 6:45PM
Cruising: 6:45PM – 8:45PM
SIP & SAIL TORONTO CRUISE PRICES:
- Adult $ 24.90 + Fees & HST . Ages 19+ Only. ID is required at time of boarding.
|2020 TORONTO SIP & SAIL COCKTAIL CRUISES COMING SOON! CHECK OUR SYSTEM FOR AVAILABILITY|
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- Mariposa Cruises wishes to accommodate all persons with disabilities wherever and whenever possible on our boats and will do what we can, to the best of our abilities, to assist those persons with disabilities on our boats. Due to record high lake levels causing significant incline of boarding ramps and need for raised platforms to access these, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate persons in wheelchairs on our boats at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update once water levels will allow.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.