Sip & Sail Cruises
Booking Now for 2017
Mariposa Cruise’s Sip & Sail Cruises are the perfect choice for anyone seeking a relaxed and casual way to experience the Toronto Harbour. See Toronto’s iconic city skyline from its best vantage point, aboard one of our six magnificent ships.
Mariposa Cruises has a number of different Sip & Sail Cruises throughout the season to choose from, as well as Special Event Cruises, like our Oktoberfest Cruise our Ugly Christmas Sweater Cruise and our New Years Eve Cruise.
Mariposa Cruises is the leader in hospitality and cuisine on the Toronto Harbour with the most beautiful fleet of ships docked in a prime location along Queens Quay. Take advantage of the fully Licensed Cash Bar and specialty cocktail menu featuring our top 10 Cocktails and a good selection of wines & beers.
All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location by Harbourfront Centre, with the convenience of restaurants, shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stand and TTC nearby.
|UPCOMING COCKTAIL CRUISES|
Vessel(Vessel subject to change)
|Saturday, May 13th
Saturday, May 27th
Wednesday, June 7th
Wednesday, June 21st
Thursday, June 29th
Tuesday, July 11th
Thursday, July 20th
Wednesday, July 26th
Thursday, Aug 3rd
Tuesday, Aug 15th
Thursday, Aug 24th
Wednesday, Aug 30th
Thursday, Sept 7th
Saturday, Sept 16th
Saturday, Sept 30th
|Sip & Sail Cruise||
Sip & Sail Cruise include:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- DJ spinning soul and lounge music to set the mood
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- A mouth-watering menu of appetizers available for purchase
Doors Open 6:15PM – 6:45PM
Cruising: 6:45PM – 8:45PM
SIP & SAIL CRUISE PRICES:
- Adult $ 24.00 + HST
Click here for our Sip & Sail Menu. Menu items may be purchased in advance. Please contact Reservations to place your order.
*** All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other issue, services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
*** All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
***19+ Special Event – Picture ID required at boarding.
*** Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- Debit payment is not accepted on any of our vessels. We accept payment by cash or major credit card only.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels must remain in the inner harbour after September 30th. As such Mariposa Cruises will only cruise in the protected harbour area after this date.