Sip & Sail Toronto Cocktail Cruises
Our Sip & Sail Toronto Cocktail Cruise is the perfect experience for anyone seeking a relaxed and casual way to enjoy Toronto’s waterfront. It is the ultimate Toronto Patio experience- offering great food and beverages with unmatched views of Toronto’s iconic skyline. Perfect for unwinding after work with friends or colleagues, or when you just want a mid-week break from the routine. Choose from a menu of delicious appetizers and specialty cocktails while you listen to lounge music playing in the background, and take in the magnificent views of Toronto’s iconic city skyline and harbour.
Mariposa Sip & Sail Cruises include:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour & Toronto Island waterways
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & harbour.
- DJ spinning music to set the mood
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar serving a great variety of wine, beer & specialty cocktails
- A menu of appetizers available for purchase. View our Appetizer Menu.
Doors Open 6:15PM – 6:45PM
Cruising: 6:45PM – 8:45PM
SIP & SAIL TORONTO CRUISE PRICES:
- Adult $ 24.90 + Fees & HST . Ages 19+ Only. ID is required at time of boarding.
|2019 TORONTO SIP & SAIL COCKTAIL CRUISES|
(Subject to change)
|Saturday May 11||Oriole|
|Saturday May 25||Oriole|
|Friday June 7||Oriole|
|Thursday June 13||Oriole|
|Tuesday June 18||Oriole|
|Wednesday June 26||Oriole|
|Wednesday July 3||Oriole|
|Monday July 8||Oriole|
|Wednesday July 10||Oriole|
|Wednesday July 17||Oriole|
|Tuesday July 23||Oriole|
|Wednesday July 31||Oriole|
|Wednesday August 7||Oriole|
|Tuesday August 13||Oriole|
|Thursday August 15||Oriole|
|Tuesday August 20||Oriole|
|Tuesday August 27||Oriole|
|Thursday August 29||Oriole|
|Friday September 6||Oriole|
|Friday September 13||Oriole|
|Friday September 20||Oriole|
|Friday September 27||Oriole|
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.