Scenic Toronto Dinner Cruises
A Mariposa Toronto Dinner Cruise is a special dining experience. Stroll the outer decks and soak up the amazing views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and waterways before the buffet is opened. Our Executive Chef prepares market-fresh offerings on board to ensure the buffet-style dinner has something for everyone. Watch the sunset, dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, and soak up the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and breathtaking skyline.
Our Scenic Toronto Dinner Cruises include:
- An evening enjoying the beautiful views of the Toronto skyline and Harbour Islands
- Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chefs. View our Dinner Menu.
- Reserve Communal seating
- Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
- Fully licensed Cash Bar
- All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location with the convenience of shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stands and public transit nearby.
Mariposa Cruises offers two fantastic Dinner Cruise options for you to choose from:
- Weekday Dinner Cruise (Sunday-Friday)
- Saturday Dinner Cruise
Weekday Dinner Cruise (Sunday-Friday)
Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 9:30pm; Disembark 9:30pm- 10pm
2019 Weekday Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $87.90 plus Fees & HST
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $64.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children under 3 years and under cruise free!
Saturday Dinner Cruise
Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 10pm; Disembark 10pm- 10:30pm
2019 Saturday Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $92.90 plus Fees & HST
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $68.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children 3 years and under cruise free!
|2019 WEEKDAY DINNER CRUISES|
Day of Week
May to September.
Select Dates October – December
|Every Sunday – Friday||
May to September
Select dates October – December
Check our system for availability
Celebrating something special? We offer a number of optional enhancements including customized cakes, wine that waits for your arrival, and photography packages. Please call for details and prices!
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.