Scenic Toronto Dinner Cruises
April – December 31st
A Mariposa Toronto Dinner Cruise is a special dining experience. Stroll the outer decks and soak up the amazing views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and waterways before the buffet is opened. Our Executive Chef prepares market-fresh offerings on board to ensure the buffet-style dinner has something for everyone. Watch the sunset, dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, and soak up the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and breathtaking skyline.
Our Scenic Toronto Dinner Cruises include:
- An evening enjoying the beautiful views of the Toronto skyline and Harbour Islands
- Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chefs. View our Dinner Menu.
- Reserve Communal seating
- Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
- Fully licensed Cash Bar
- All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location with the convenience of shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stands and public transit nearby.
Mariposa Cruises offers two fantastic Dinner Cruise options for you to choose from:
- Weekday Dinner Cruise (Sunday-Friday)
- Saturday Dinner Cruise
Weekday Dinner Cruise (Sunday-Friday)
Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 9:30pm; Disembark 9:30pm- 10pm
2019 Weekday Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $87.90 plus Fees & HST
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $64.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children under 3 years and under cruise free!
|2019 WEEKDAY DINNER CRUISES|
Day of Week
May 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
|Every Sunday – Friday||
June 1 to September 30
Saturday Dinner Cruise
Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 10pm; Disembark 10pm- 10:30pm
2019 Saturday Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $92.90 plus Fees & HST
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $68.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children under 4 years cruise free!
|2019 SATURDAY DINNER CRUISES|
Day of Week
April 20 & 27
May 4, 11, 18 & 25
June 1 – September 30
Celebrating something special? We offer a number of optional enhancements including customized cakes, wine that waits for your arrival, and photography packages. Please call for details and prices!
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Guaranteed window seating is available for an additional fee. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.