Scenic Dinner Cruises
Our Dinner Cruise season runs from April until December 31st!
A Mariposa Dinner Cruise is truly a unique dining experience. Dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, watch the sun set on Toronto’s harbour, and take in the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and breathtaking skyline. We are Toronto’s largest hospitality cruise operator, offering more sailings to choose from throughout the year than any other operator on the waterfront. From Spring through to New Years Eve, our award-winning hospitality team ensures that our guests enjoy a memorable evening.
Our Scenic Dinner Cruises include:
- 4 hours of fun, good food & friendly service – 3 hours of cruising, 30 minutes boarding & 30 minutes disembarking on one of Mariposa’s vessels.
- Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chefs
- Reserve/Communal seating
- Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
- Fully licensed Cash Bar
- All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location with the convenience of shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stands and public transit nearby.
Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $74.95 plus Tax+HSC
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $41.22 plus Tax+HSC
Dinner Cruise Times (Spring to Fall) – Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 10pm; Disembark 10:00 -10:30pm
Dinner Cruise Time (starts November 26) – Boarding 7:00pm -7:30pm; Cruise 7:30pm – 10:30pm; Disembark 10:30 – 11pm
2017 Dinner Cruise Menus
|2017 Dinner Cruise Menus|
|April to May||Spring Dinner Cruise Menu|
|June to August||Summer Dinner Cruise Menu|
|September to October||Fall Dinner Cruise Menu|
|November to December||Winter Dinner Cruise Menu|
|Special occasion?||View our selection of delicious Dufflet cakes available for order|
Upcoming Dinner Cruise Schedule
Please check our booking system for dates beyond August.
|Wednesday July 19||Captain Matthew Flinders|
|Thursday July 20||Klancy|
|Friday July 21||Northern Spirit|
|Saturday July 22
|Northern Spirit – Upper Deck|
|Sunday July 23||Captain Matthew Flinders|
|Monday July 24||Showboat|
|Tuesday July 25||Showboat|
|Thursday July 27||Oriole|
|Wednesday July 28||Northern Spirit|
|Saturday July 29
*Boarding: 7pm Cruising 7:30pm-10:30pm
|Captain Matthew Flinders– Upper Deck|
|Sunday July 30||Captain Matthew Flinders|
|Tuesday August 1||Showboat|
|Wednesday August 2||Captain Matthew Flinders|
|Thursday August 3||Showboat|
|Friday August 4||Showboat|
|Saturday August 5||Northern Spirit|
|Saturday August 6||Oriole|
|Tuesday August 8||Showboat|
|Wednesday August 9||Oriole|
|Thursday August 10||Captain Matthew Flinders|
|Friday August 11||Oriole|
|Saturday August 12
|Sunday August 13||Showboat|
|Monday August 14||Showboat|
|Tuesday August 15||Showboat|
|Wednesday August 16||Captain Matthew Flinders|
|Wednesday August 16||Showboat|
|Friday August 18||Showboat|
|Saturday August 19
|Sunday August 20||Showboat|
|Tuesday August 22||Showboat|
|Wednesday August 23||Showboat|
|Thursday August 24||Showboat|
|Saturday August 26||Klancy|
|Sunday August 27||Showboat|
|Monday August 28||Showboat|
|Tuesday August 29||Showboat|
|Wednesday August 30||Showboat|
|Thursday August 31||Klancy|
|Thursday August 31|| Captain Matthew Flinders
(On Upper deck)
Celebrating something special? We offer a number of optional enhancements including customized cakes, wine that waits for your arrival, and photography packages. Please call for details and prices!
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- With the record high water levels affecting all boarding ramp inclines, we cannot board wheelchairs- most notably no longer on The Oriole, until further notice.
- All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.