Scenic Dinner Cruises
Our Dinner Cruise season runs from April until December 31st!
A Mariposa Dinner Cruise is truly a unique dining experience. Dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, watch the sun set on Toronto’s harbour, and take in the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and breathtaking skyline. We are Toronto’s largest hospitality cruise operator, offering more sailings to choose from throughout the year than any other operator on the waterfront. From Spring through to New Years Eve, our award-winning hospitality team ensures that our guests enjoy a memorable evening.
Our Scenic Dinner Cruises include:
- 4 hours of fun, good food & friendly service – 3 hours of cruising, 30 minutes boarding & 30 minutes disembarking on one of Mariposa’s vessels.
- Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chefs
- Reserve/Communal seating
- Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
- Fully licensed Cash Bar
- All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location with the convenience of shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stands and public transit nearby.
2018 Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $85.95 plus HST+HSC
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $47.27 plus HST + HSC
- Children under 3 years cruise FREE!
Dinner Cruise Times
Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 10pm; Disembark 10:00 -10:30pm
|Dinner Cruise Menus|
|April to May||Spring Dinner Cruise Menu|
|June to August||Summer Dinner Cruise Menu|
|September to October||Fall Dinner Cruise Menu|
|November to December||Winter Dinner Cruise Menu|
Upcoming Dinner Cruise Schedule
|Every Saturday starting April 21-May 26||To be advised|
|Tuesday – Sunday starting June 1 to September 30||To be advised|
|Every Saturday starting October 6 to October 27||To be advised|
Celebrating something special? We offer a number of optional enhancements including customized cakes, wine that waits for your arrival, and photography packages. Please call for details and prices!
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- With the record high water levels affecting all boarding ramp inclines, we cannot board wheelchairs- most notably no longer on The Oriole, until further notice.
- All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.