2017 DINNER CRUISE
Our 2017 Dinner Cruise season runs from April until December 31!
A Mariposa Dinner Cruise is truly a unique dining experience. Cruise the Toronto harbour aboard one of our six magnificent ships, watch the sunset and experience the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and breathtaking skyline. Your memorable evening includes a 3-hour cruise through Toronto’s spectacular Harbourfront and a delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chef. Dance the night away under starry skies with our professional Disc Jockey and enjoy a cocktail from our fully licensed cash bar. We are Toronto’s largest and only operator who offers more than 100 dates throughout the year, From Spring through New Years Eve, our Award-Winning team will provide a memorable evening that includes:
- 4 hours of fun, good food & friendly service – 3 hours of cruising, 30 minutes boarding & 30 minutes disembarking on one of Mariposa’s vessels.
- Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chefs – our food is considered the best in the harbour
- Reserve/Communal seating
- Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
- Fully licensed Cash Bar
- All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location – with the convenience of QQT shopping and cafes, parking, taxi stand and TTC.
Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $74.95 plus Tax+HSC
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $41.22 plus Tax+HSC
Dinner Cruise Times (Spring to Fall) Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 10pm; Disembark 10:30pm
Dinner Cruise Time (Winter- starts Nov 26) Boarding 7:00pm -7:30pm; Cruise 7:30pm – 10:30pm; Disembark 11pm
2017 Dinner Cruise Menus
|2017 Dinner Cruise Menus|
|April to May||Spring Dinner Cruise Menu|
|June to August||Summer Dinner Cruise Menu|
|September to October||Fall Dinner Cruise Menu|
|November to December||Winter Dinner Cruise Menu|
Upcoming Dinner Cruise Schedule.
|Every Saturday||April 22 – August 26||To be announced|
||June 4 – August 27||To be announced|
|Every Tuesday||June 6 – August 29||To be announced|
|Every Wednesday||June 7 – August 30||To be announced|
|Every Thursday||June 8 – August 31||To be announced|
|Every Friday||May 26 – August 25||To be announced|
Celebrating something special? We offer a number of optional enhancements including customized cakes, wine that waits for your arrival, and photography packages. Please call for details and prices!
*** All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other issue, services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
*** All vessels are subject to change based on availability.
*** Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- Debit payment is not accepted on any of our vessels. We accept payment by cash or major credit card only.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels must remain in the inner harbour after September 30th. As such Mariposa Cruises will only cruise in the protected harbour area after this date