Scenic Toronto Dinner Cruises
Our Toronto Dinner Cruise season runs from April until December 31st!
A Mariposa Toronto Dinner Cruise is a special dining experience. Your reserved table awaits aboard one of our well appointed vessels, and our award-winning hospitality team await your arrival. Stroll the outer decks and soak up the amazing views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and waterways before the buffet is opened. Our Executive Chef prepares market fresh offerings on board to ensure the buffet-style dinner has something for everyone. Watch the sunset, dine and dance the night away under the starry skies, and soak up the sights and sounds of the city’s waterfront and breathtaking skyline.
Mariposa Cruises is Toronto’s largest hospitality cruise operator with more boats and cruise events. From early spring to New Year’s Eve, our team is focused on providing a positive guest experience and a memorable evening. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Our Scenic Toronto Dinner Cruises include:
- 4 hours of fun, good food & friendly service – 3 hours of cruising, 30 minutes boarding & 30 minutes disembarking on one of Mariposa’s vessels.
- Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chefs
- Reserve/Communal seating
- Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
- Fully licensed Cash Bar
- All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location with the convenience of shopping, cafes, parking, taxi stands and public transit nearby.
2018 Toronto Dinner Cruise Prices
- Adults: $85.95 plus HST+HSC
- Child (ages 4-12 years): $47.27 plus HST + HSC
- Children under 3 years cruise FREE!
Toronto Dinner Cruise Times
Boarding 6:30pm; Cruise 7pm – 10pm; Disembark 10:00 -10:30pm
|Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus|
|April to May||Spring Dinner Cruise Menu|
|June to August||Summer Dinner Cruise Menu|
|September to October||Fall Dinner Cruise Menu|
|November to December||Winter Dinner Cruise Menu|
A selection of menu enhancements are available for pre-order. Click here for the menu.
Upcoming Toronto Dinner Cruise Schedule
|Every Saturday starting April 21-May 26|
|Tuesday – Sunday starting June 1 to June 30|
|7 nights a weeks starting July 1 – August 30|
|Tuesday to Sunday starting September 1 – September 30|
|Every Saturday starting October 6 to October 27|
Celebrating something special? We offer a number of optional enhancements including customized cakes, wine that waits for your arrival, and photography packages. Please call for details and prices!
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (wind) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Specific Mariposa vessel is not confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Soft drinks are complimentary for designated drivers. Please let your server know.