TORONTO LUNCH CRUISE
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruising Toronto’s harbour and waterways while soaking in all the amazing views of Toronto’s iconic skyline. Our Executive Chef and culinary team will prepare a market fresh buffet-style lunch, while you enjoy a delicious beverage from our fully stocked cash bar, all from the comfort of your reserved table. Make your way to the outer deck and enjoy fresh air with a fresh view!
Your perfect afternoon includes:
- 2-hour cruise through Toronto’s scenic Harbourfront
- Delicious buffet-style lunch prepared fresh by our Chefs. View our Lunch Menu.
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
- Reserve Communal seating
Toronto Lunch Cruise Standard Times: Board 12:00 pm; Cruise 12:30-2:30 pm; Disembark 3:00 pm
Toronto Lunch Cruise Prices:
- Adults: $60.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children(Ages 4-12): $45.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
Bring out the office! Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more!
|2019 TORONTO LUNCH CRUISES|
Day of Week
|Select dates Tuesdays to Fridays. Check our booking system for availability.||
May to September 30
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- Mariposa Cruises wishes to accommodate all persons with disabilities wherever and whenever possible on our boats and will do what we can, to the best of our abilities, to assist those persons with disabilities on our boats. Due to record high lake levels causing significant incline of boarding ramps and need for raised platforms to access these, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate persons in wheelchairs on our boats at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update once water levels will allow.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.