TORONTO LUNCH CRUISE
Turn ordinary lunch into something extraordinary with a Toronto Lunch Cruise with Mariposa Cruises. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruising Toronto’s harbour and waterways while soaking in all the amazing views of Toronto’s iconic skyline. A Toronto Lunch Cruise is a perfect group outing, a new twist on a business lunch and ideal for individual reservations. Our Executive Chef and culinary team prepare market fresh buffet-style offerings for lunch, while you enjoy a delicious beverage from our fully stocked cash bar, all from the comfort of your reserved table. Make your way to the outer deck and enjoy fresh air with a fresh view. Have two hours? Make it a lunch to remember, make it a Mariposa Toronto Lunch Cruise!
Your perfect afternoon includes:
- 2-hour cruise through Toronto’s scenic Harbourfront
- Delicious buffet-style lunch prepared fresh by our Chefs. View our Lunch Menu.
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
- Reserve Communal seating
- Menu coming soon!
Toronto Lunch Cruise Standard Times: Board 12:00 pm; Cruise 12:30-2:30 pm; Disembark 3:00 pm
Toronto Lunch Cruise Prices:
- Adults: $60.90 plus Fees & HST
- Children(Ages 4-12): $33.95 plus Fees & HST
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
Bring out the office! Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more!
|2019 TORONTO LUNCH CRUISES|
Day of Week
|Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday||
May 7 to September 26
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers of dates, or exchanges. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Guaranteed window seating is available for an additional fee. Restrictions apply.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.