TORONTO LUNCH CRUISE
Turn ordinary lunch into something extraordinary with a Toronto Lunch Cruise with Mariposa Cruises. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruising Toronto’s harbour and waterways while soaking in all the amazing views of Toronto’s iconic skyline. A Toronto Lunch Cruise is a perfect group outing, a new twist on a business lunch and ideal for individual reservations. Our Executive Chef and culinary team prepare market fresh buffet-style offerings for lunch, while you enjoy a delicious beverage from our fully stocked cash bar, all from the comfort of your reserved table. Make your way to the outer deck and enjoy fresh air with a fresh view. Have two hours? Make it a lunch to remember, make it a Mariposa Toronto Lunch Cruise!
Your perfect afternoon includes:
- 2-hour cruise through Toronto’s scenic Harbourfront
- Delicious buffet-style lunch prepared fresh by our Chefs
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
- Reserve/Communal seating
- Public Lunch Menu
A selection of menu enhancements are available for pre-order. Click here for the menu.
Toronto Lunch Cruise Standard Times: Board 11:30 am; Cruise 12-2 pm; Disembark 2:30 pm
Toronto Lunch Cruise Prices:
- Adults: $59.95 plus HST & HSC
- Children(Ages 4-12): $32.97 plus HST & HSC
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
Bring out the office! Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more!
|2018 TORONTO LUNCH CRUISES|
Day of Week
|Every Tuesday & Thursday||
June 5 to August 30
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations, transfers, or exchanges. While we hope for sun, we sail rain or shine. In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (high winds) or other unforeseen circumstances, hospitality services will be provided on board. Should the event be cancelled Mariposa Cruises provides 48 hours advanced notice of the cancellation.
- No specific Mariposa vessel is confirmed until the cruise date. All six Mariposa vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free faciliy. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all of our scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment by cash or major credit card only. Debit is not accepted on any of our vessels.
- Transport Canada has regulated that all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Accordingly, Mariposa Cruises can cruise in this area and Lake Ontario, conditions dependent, from May 1-September 30th.
- Window seats are on a request basis and can be guaranteed at a fee of $18.00 + tax. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Soft drinks are complimentary for designated drivers. Please let your server know.