Sunday December 13, 2020
Join Santa Claus this season and make memories on a magical brunch cruise aboard the Northern Spirit! There’s plenty of fun for the whole family!
Included with your Santa Brunch Cruise tickets are:
- 2-hours cruising through the Toronto Harbour with Santa and his elves
- Ever-changing spectacular views of the Toronto city skyline & Harbour.
- Delicious sweet and savoury brunch buffet with freshly prepared breakfast and lunch selections plus dessert
- Complimentary family photo with Santa Claus.
- Holiday crafts and kid-friendly activities
- All beverages available for purchase at our Cash Bar
Date: Sunday, December 13, 2020
Doors Open 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
Cruising: 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Santa Brunch Cruise Prices:
- Adult $64.90 + HST and fees
- Child (Ages 4 – 12): $49.90 + HST and fees
- Children 3 years and under cruise FREE!
View our Brunch Menu
Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
IMPORTANT: We would like to inform you that there will be a professional photographer on board the Santa Cruise capturing images for use in our promotional material and social media outlets. Any attendee may be photographed during the cruise, and therefore participating in the cruise implies understanding and acceptance of this condition.
- All cruise tickets are non-refundable. However, you may reschedule your cruise free of charge with at least seven days advance notice. If you must reschedule your cruise less than one week prior to the cruise date, you will incur a rebooking fee per person. All specialty and holiday cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable. No show and cancellations made the day of the cruise receive no refund or credit.
- In the event the boat must remain dockside because extreme weather conditions (ex: wind or ice) or other unforeseen issue, hospitality services will be provided on board dockside. We will provide a 48 hours cancellation notice if, for whatever reason, the event is cancelled.
- Vessels are subject to change based on availability.
- Mariposa Cruises is not a nut-free facility. Food may contain traces of nuts or other food allergens.
- For parties larger than eight guests an 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill on board all scenic dining cruises.
- We accept payment onboard by cash, major credit cards, and debit.
- Experience photos may be shared on our social media platforms. If you do not wish to be in these photos, please identify this to our crew onboard.
- Photography Services are available on most cruises but are not guaranteed.
- Transport Canada regulation requires all passenger vessels remain in the inner harbour from October 1- April 30th. Weather and lake conditions dependent, Mariposa Cruises will cruise in the harbor and on Lake Ontario from May 1-September 30th.